Obama Watch | NewsBusters.org 2

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tom Brokaw lost it

I was walking by the TV when I heard a very strident male voice. I turned to watch and saw it was Meet the Press. I looked and Mr. Brokaw looked very angry and belligerent. I started listening to his interview with the Governor of Minnesota. Every time Mr. Brokaw asked a question about Sarah Palin, the Governor had a strong answer for him that showed that she had more experience than Barack Obama. She had more experience in governing, more experience in national security, had been Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard, had negotiated with oil companies to provide a relief of gas prices to Alaskans and dealt with corruption in the Alaska government. All Mr. Obama had was that he had been a professional campaigner (my interpretation). I mean, after all, what is a community organizer. Did he make any difference and has it continued to grow after he left?

Mr. Brokaw had more and more of an expression which looked to me like he was angry that the Governor did not believe him and had a rebuttal for every question. It was almost like, How dare you think something other than what I say and how dare you question my belief in my candidate.

It was actually quite hysterical. It was a real evidence of Tom Brokaw's bias towards Mr. Obama because he actually defended Mr. Obama. I think he needs to retire for good if that is his idea of fairness in the news.

No comments: